Join the Club!
Already licensed or preparing to do so? We’d love to have you as a member of the Moncton Area Amateur Radio Club (M.A.A.R.C.). Drop by the Riverview Fire Station on Pine Glen Rd. for one of our monthly meetings and meet the crew. We promise we don’t bite and look forward to meeting new members starting this exciting hobby. Meetings are normally on the 3rd Saturday of the month, except for July (no meeting). We gather at 09:00 to 09:30 for socializing, business meeting starts at 09:30 to 10:30 and TekTalk after the meeting from 10:30 to 11:30, on different amateur related subjects.
Privileges of Membership
- You are welcome to attend regular Club meetings and take part in decisions for the Club.
- Present questions or answers to other members of the club, and have a vote on how the club is run. If you don’t join, you can’t vote.
- Members are invited to participate in all club activities such as Field Days, etc.
- When the Club has equipment that is deemed in excess of the club’s needs, it will be offered to club members for purchase.
- Special group buys for Amateur Radio equipment at discount rates.
- Access to various training events offered by the club.
- Access to Amateur Radio Equipment at the clubhouse including:
- 2 HF radios and multiple antennas
- 2 HF remote stations that can be accessed by members from their own home or apartment via the internet.
- VHF/UHF Satellite station complete with the Yagi antennas and rotors with tracking software to track the Amateur satellites as they go by overhead.
- An instant global circle of friends!
Please complete the information sheet below and email it to: email@example.com. Thank you!
You can join at any time. Feel free to e-mail us at same e-mail above with your questions.
You can also reach out in person to the MAARC Treasurer Gordon VE9GC. He is available at most meetings and sometimes at the clubhouse on Wednesday mornings at 279 Halifax St., Moncton, NB E1C 9S3