Join the Club!
Already licensed or preparing to do so? We'd love to have you as a member of the Moncton Area Amateur Radio Club (MAARC). Drop by the Clubhouse for one of our monthly meetings and meet the crew. We promise we don't bite and look forward to meeting new members starting this exciting hobby.
Privileges of Membership
- You are welcome to attend regular Club meetings (we have one per month, except July).
- Present questions or answers to other members of the club, and have a vote on how the club is run. If you don't join, you don't vote!
- Members are invited to participate in Field Days using the club call sign.
- When the club has equipment that is deemed in excess of the club's needs, it will be offered to club members for purchase.
- Special groups buys for Amateur radio equipment at discounted rates.
- Access to various training events offered by the club.
- Access to amateur radio equipment at the club house including:
- two HF radios and the log periodic beam antenna.
- two remote stations that can be accessed by members from their own home via the Internet.
- VHF/UHF satellite station complete with the Yagi antennas and rotors with the software to track the amateur satellites as they go overhead.
- An instant global circle of friends!
- You can join at any time! Feel free to email us your membership questions.
- You can also reach out in person to Larry (VE9ASB), the Club Treasurer. He is available at most meetings and Wednesday morning socials at the the MAARC Clubhouse on Halifax St.
- Let's all attempt to renew our memberships before December 31st! Thank you!